Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Happy Mother's Day all you beautiful mother's out there!
I love my mom more than I can begin to articulate. My mother is my idol and the definition of strength. She instilled in me what it means to love unconditionally, to fight, to survive, to celebrate, to be grateful and most of all, to have faith. I've had my highs and lows with her; she was my best friend as a child, my enemy as a teen, and my best friend now as an adult and wife. Life isn't easy and when i crack and fall apart at the seams she's the one I turn to and helps to keep me together.
She raised me and my brother as a single parent and sacrificed more than I can ever repay her in this life time. I hope to repay her by passing what she's taught me to my kids.
Thank you mom for being wonderful, for being my super hero, for being my mom :)
Oh and now I'm lucky to have a second mom! My mother-in-law! Thank Gad we more than get along. With my mom being back home in Toronto it's good to have a second mother. My NYC mom keeps me fed, healthy, laughing and sane! And funny enough I look more like mama #2! She raised my hubby to be the wonderful man he is today. 
Thank you mother's everywhere! Continue to be strong and transform those demon children into angel's of tomorrow.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: