Tuesday, April 10, 2012

i love love

i got some good news today! the wedding i shot in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic is featured on the home page of Wedding Bells! for all you canadian brides, i'm just as obsessed as you! i had the pleasure of photographing my friend and very first model, Amanda Cann-Youssef and her husband Mark Youssef.  my first roll of film on my slr over 10 years ago was of Amada. she came over to my house in Toronto and sported my white fur coat and posed it up. she was amazing but my first roll was atrocious! we've both come a long way since then. it was such a pleasure to join her on her life journey with 3 adorable daughters, a beautiful marriage and an intimate ceremony in paradise.
and last month this beautiful shoot was also featured in Junebug Weddings
i'd love to shoot more intimate weddings in interesting settings. let's make it happen brides! i'm available everywhere :)


No comments: