Tuesday, March 27, 2012

my salvation

i'm in Toronto for a quick visit and had to of course take advantage of my fav store, Salvation Army. i love the finds here and not to mention the prices. i'm long over due for some fun finds and was not disappointed:

my purchases are tres fall which is fine by me with this winter weather...
all scored in one stop! this rarely happens for me
my iphone is lack luster in capturing the beauty of these finds, so i'll have to model these fancies for you once outfitted in NYC :)
i love the plaid and floral prints here. too bad my hubby would barf if i bought these. compromise, compromise...

I've never been disappointed by the Salvation Army located on the south west corner of Eglington&Warden.




1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

This post made me drool!!! So many good finds... You lucky gal :-)