Sunday, June 20, 2010

facelift

for the past few weeks i've been brainstorming ways to revamp my blog. maybe i'm making this more complicated than it needs to be (like the rest of my life). these are a few early ideas. for me it's all about the stock photography. i need to find textured images that best capture 'frugal artist'. these aren't it but i'm getting closer. it will happen...eventually :) in the meantime a little tweaking doesn't hurt.
p.s. i love the new blogger templates! looking forward to being able to upload our own images :)
cost: $time + $creativity


4 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

I love the first header! Good luck with your changes ;)

shannon teresa said...

o,g the first header allllllllllll day. It's delicious

FLY LADY DI said...

SUPER HOTNESS!!!!!!!!! I can't decide i love all

FLY LADY DI said...

actually no the first one for sure lol