Friday, July 15, 2011

that's life

i apologize for my mia action here on blogspot. i would love to check in and be regular as i was back in Vancouver but life happened. ny has been a bitter/sweet experience for me. the married life is WORK! career is WORK! maintaining sanity is WORK! i've been chewed up and spit out here in NY but in perfect Maya style I do manage to stay on top. so yeah...life happened and my attention has been on that and not my blog among other things that bring joy in my life. having said that lucky me is on vay-cay here in tdot which was much needed! time with friends and family and peace and quiet was well over due. i'm planning on moving on out the hood into a place i can relax in and call home this september. i'll definitely be in a more positive, creative head space and have more to blog about. i do apologize...things are in the works and as i mentioned i'm on instagrm, twitter, and facebook which has more happenings.
some photos from instragrm


flew with Porter which had awesome prices on flights $243 return. WOOT WOOT!!! and they serve chilled beverages in glass cups...classy :)



No comments: