Saturday, July 23, 2011

make me up

i've taken a turn down girlie road for makeup!!! i've been on youtube watching endless tutorials on "how to do drag makeup" as well as "dramatic eyeshadow". with an over the top caribana mas costume my makeup has to be equally avant garde. however my kit consists of oh so natural looks. so how can i achieve fabulousity for under $20? i made my way over to Cosmetic Warehouse located at 1333 Kennedy Rd in Scarborough. after much hand painting i found the Profusion 48 color eyeshadow to have the most color intense shadows. and i was also looking for various shades of green.
cost: $4.99


as soon as i got home i tried them out. these shadows are awesome! even after i washed my face with a cloth it still clung on for dear life. wanna be a drag queen or up your makeup skills? check out youtubers: pixiwoo, miss chievous, julieg713

No comments: