Monday, April 12, 2010

my word

thanks to my friend Ryan, i gave him my word i'd get back to blogging. my excuse? sometimes i feel my life may not be interesting enough to blog about but then again what the heck is twitter for? so let me do this now...I MAYA WASHINGTON WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE MY BLOG AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. ok! i put it out there so i can't go back :) as for the updates...
i finally have a life in the tdot that is Toronto. i also have a few extra dollars to drop on much needed items. i'm learning it's cool to pinch pennies but pick and choose. i'm finding it's better for me to drop the big bills when i want something to last a really long time. everything in moderation i suppose. i bought a wallet in ny china town for $20 and it barely lasted half the year. i made may way over to Kensington Market here in Toronto and found this beauty for $28. it's clearly not big ticket but it looks like it'll last. it's denim. i just love interesting finds!

3 comments:

Borough Baby said...

This is really cool. I'm sure it'll physically hold up to wear and tear, but how long before you get sick of it is the real question?

bloggeranonymous said...

Your freaking one of the most interesting people I know!!!!

maya said...

i'm not that person who get's sick of clothing or accessories. i tend to get sick of the same food day after day though.
Josh!!! as surprising as it may sound there are times when my life is boring (or at least to me). especially when i just moved back to Tdot and was uber poore! that's all changed now :) money talks...literally