Thursday, March 31, 2011

go BIG or go home

just enough is no longer enough for me. i've gone through 3 jobs in less than 1 year and clearly Maya is too big and needs to be the boss :) i can now check off "educate myself on the business side of arts" from my 2011 goals which is however an ongoing process. i studied the grind at the studio and now know what works and what doesn't and more importantly what i like and don't. now for bigger and better things...THE SCRIPT! remember that? i'll have to be obsessed if this project can get the big CHECK in a decent time span. i've interview several people over the phone but one in particular is semi-identical to my protagonist. she lives in LA and her personal story speaks VOLUMES to me and a phone interview just doesn't cut it, which means an in-person interview and an excuse for a trip to LA! details still need to be worked out but that's the plan.

another 80's movie/story inspiration that to this day still rocks my world, Revenge of the Nerds












"always searching, always learning, always changing, always growing, never stopping."

No comments: