Monday, September 6, 2010

labor day weekend!

my first US labor day weekend! me, the hubs and demon spawn headed to long beach to take in the sun.



feeding the monster


release the kraken


of course after commuting 1 hr and oh so close to the beach we discover no dogs allowed. haters! we snapped these before being kicked off the boardwalk






and no we do not have matching glasses. that would be gross




defending myself while being mulled by miss jackie o


posing for the camera


excited to be off leash much?


my much needed mango martini


this is supposedly an eggroll?! i ain't mad though :)


lights out


even though i didn't make it to the beach this was a much needed day off finally. now i head to work!

3 comments:

bloggeranonymous said...

AHAHAAAA!!! I laughed sooooooo much!!! I love this post!! I'm am THRILLED to be seeing you in less than a month!!!!

Niki McNeill Brown said...

I think I may be in love with your pup - so cute! :)

ShandART said...

Great pictures and glad you got some R&R!