Friday, August 6, 2010

food mood

me and the hubby have been cooking a variation of the same thing over and over again. it's kinda boring so i went online to skype it up with my cousin and he introduced me to the amazingness that is FOOD GAWKER. my love for cooking has been re-awoken. i was drooling on my video cam over all the marvelous imagery. today i made the hubby some pad thai and he loved it. it took a few attempts and some slight variations but it came out great! tomorrow i'll try my hand at sweet and sour chicken or orange chicken. oh and of course dessert. i bought the ingredients for frozen banana bites covered in coconut goodness. i want to explode! i advise everyone to check this site out!!! foodgawker.com

2 comments:

ShandART said...

YES!! I love cooking & baking and I've started back up again also. Thanks for sharing the link. :)

FLY LADY DI said...

I think I just had an orgasm looking at all these bangin' food selects lol