Thursday, February 26, 2009

some busy business

what else is new?
i've been hard at work shooting and editing 'round the clock in prep for my new website that should be live in a matter of days AND i've been hard at work coming up with a strong story that i'll be shooting this weekend for Toronto Fashion Weeks' showcase Women X Women. being stuck in Vancouver and all has forced me to go into styling which has been VERY interesting. although this city lacks runway fashion i've been fortunate enough to work with local designers as well as huge retailers like Holt Renfrew. i can't wait to shoot and share these and many more images with the world!
here's a little sHneak peak of what my brother has been up to :P

2 comments:

Marmalad Shipkofff said...

I love your family! hehehe :D

maya said...

me too! you're my fav Bulgaria :)
stay inspired