Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the end is only the beginning

yes it's true! my run here at frugalartist is reaching it's next phase. as of July 4th (hopefully) mayawashington.com will serve as my own personal site and blog. it will be jam packed with all things maya: photography, acting, directing, shopping, thoughts...everything i talk about here :) who know's maybe i can somehow tie this blog into my site but as for now i will be on hiatus so if you want updates you can follow me at:

twitter.com/mayasworld
the link may have technical difficulties but add me: Maya Washington facebook.com/mayasworld


5 comments:

void said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog and I hope that wherever you go, you will continue blogging at your new site!

unfortunately, I'm not on twitter or facebook.

goodluck with the website creation process!

FLY LADY DI said...

I'm with Camille!

FLY LADY DI said...

ps ur hair is soooo longgg

ShandART said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I've enjoyed you with the rest. I know your going to continue to do big & bigger thangs.

Jaz said...

oh no but oh yes! I will miss you on here, I hope you do continue blogging. Anc congrats on all the great things that are happening to you, I hope your film project turns out for the best. I'm sure it will!

Looking forward to seeing your website :-D