Sunday, January 8, 2012

holiday rewind

since i didn't post a single blog entry for December i thought i should rewind and share some of my instagram images with you here. i happen to be obsessed with this iphone app...it's inadvertently taken over my facebook, twitter, and blog :S but no excuses...here are my holiday photos
David actually woke me up so I could snap this beauty as he's well aware of my trigger happy tendencies
Home sweet home. greetings from the TTC

Little cousin Ashleigh being all Lisa Simpson :) 
my cute mom!
me and cousin Michael, the masterminds behind Lumber Jack Christmas :)
I love my fams!!! we did the whole ugly sweater party but this year we wanted a change...PLAID and thanks to my fashionable cousin Michael we were able to round up the rest of the fams to join our cause
And it's all for the Man himself...Happy Birthday Jesus!



No comments: