Saturday, January 5, 2008

new year!

for the past couple years i said i'd start blogging but never got around to doing. i finally found some extra time during my holidays back home in toronto and figured what better way to start the new year off. so here i am 2008 :)
a little about the life of Maya; i love creating, living, experiencing, learning, growing, moving and all that good stuff. more specifically i take photos, am a drama queen on and off set, am interested in home decor, fashion, sports, crafts and a whole lot of other stuff. this blog will be following my frugal means in creating art whether its my apartment renos, fashion shoots, shopping, anything cheap, fun and inneresin'. so i hope this is the start of something great if not fun. to kick off my blog, here are some photos i took new years eve with my uber stylish cousins Michael and Jeigh.
cost: $0+fun

No comments: